Saturday, September 13, 2008

updateee:

tagboard up. Thanks to HOT BABE

--------

hello.

Met Uncle and ABC at the library today. Many many weird things happenedd mannn.

1st thing:

Got this girl came up to our table cause got one empty seat.

Girl: Anyone sitting here?
Uncle: No
Girl: Then help me book can? *leaves smth on the table, grabs UNCLE'S PENCIL BOX and puts on the empty part of the table. HAHAHA! We were all stunned.

Then she left. lol.

2nd thing:

After Uncle and ABC left, there was this couple who sat opposite me. JC kids la. Then hor the guy I DUNNO YYYYYY his hand is always at the girl's leg area and its not just like put there. Its moving everywhere!! (exagerate abit la). Then I just try to ignore the ahem ahem in front of me. Apparently there was this lady sitting at the opposite table who didnt quite ignore it. She went to report to the librarian, who took the guy aside to talk to him la. Then when the ocuple was about to leave right, the guy just stare at the lady and began cracking his knuckles loudly, then he left. Walao.

Eh.. Novyn, you better not do that to zj in public places k if not I'll punch you or smth. hahaha. No la. I know you are a nice guy =D

Ate Aijisen today with my mum. Sorry Eunice, Karen and Xiuwen, but Ajisen ain't that good. Ramen was good la. But the side orders were not very nice. And the service was not very good. I had to ask twice for iced water. Not worth itttt! HUIYI. LETS CHANGE OUR BET. I DONT WANT AJISEN ALREADY! haha.. not like I will win the bet anyway. Its almost impossible to.

I'm demented. Did 5 econs essay outlines, but they look more like point form full length essays. ARRGGHHHHH! more econs. I think its quite fun leh when you know how to do. Yea, I know. I can imagine all of you yelling " you FREEEAKKKKKKKK!" when you read that last sentence.

Oh I just remembered something uncle said to ABC when ABC said that Uncle only come to look at girls.

Uncle: 那边有一个st nick's的

hahaha! Uncle ar...

No comments: