Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taken from huiyi:

"Y'know I dread the time AFTER A levels than A levels itself. Other than the fun activities lined up (?), I srsly don't know what I want to do alr la. No aim, no goal, I wanna work, don't know where to start,"

Srsly. I agree. Damn. Its gg to be so boring. I guess it depends on when I get my enlistment notice. If I'm enlisted in jan it'll probably screw up all vacation plans to Japan =( I don't know if I should go back to pathlight, cause I'm beginning to think that small kids ain't my thing. But I dont deny tt volunterring there was valuable experience in which I got to know myself alot better. Teach tuition? haha. No one will hire me la. Work work work... I think my family doctor is hiring a receptionist/medicine giver (is tt what you call them?).

OH! LIBRARY.
I think the library is super drama. lol. Cause its super quiet and you can hear what others are saying (even if you dont want to).

Some random stranger:My Chem very lousy sia. Paper 3 only get 66/80

Goodness. Go there and bish bish bish him man. 66! I can only dream. Maybe not even dream mannnn. mannnnn. mannnnn. right huiyi? mannnnn. hahahahaha!

Bitey's bdae is coming. Went shoppinh gor her present! She doesnt read this so nvm =D

I need helppp! Anyone who has paypal/credit card to buy stuff online? =DD

No comments: