Thursday, September 04, 2008

heh. first time this week i was deprived of company T_T

huiyi left after her run, and yaoqi and pc didnt come today. So I stoned until mayb 11.30 when novyn came down from the libraria with magic in his hands! And my magic I mean food!!! So I went to eat. lol. Ji Soo, Kate and Zhi Jun came down too! Then it was alone again. Jin Xiang popped by to have his lunch and Luo Ling came at 2 plus. I kept sleeping today! Study 30 mins, sleep 10 mins. haha. they say tt studying by yourself is better but somehow I didnt get the groove to study until like maybe 3pm. Rained again at 5pm. Wanted to take bus to cwp at 6 BUT i saw smth tt I didnt like so I walked instead. Slight drizzle but still alright. Wanted to study at MOS Burger but was crowed. Walked ard, saw Grace Taichou, Elisa, Suzzana and Farhan =DD Eh Grace, I use my hair and poke you! *pokes

Finally went to the library. omg la.. last 2 nights right I went to the library, joke mann. Always the only seats that I could see is at this particular table, and this particular AJC guy will sit there everytime! Then its like so awkward la ytd. I sat opposite him at the same table, and both nights only got 2 of us at the table. walao. I mean yrd when I saw him I still smile smile abit. I saw him today also. Luckily he not sitting at the same table. Dont care him la. I went to sit inside inside! Kc came to find me later. Then slack liao lor.. Macs to watch him eat, then back home.

MUG

No comments: