Sunday, September 07, 2008

After chemistry tuition, I ahd this sudden urge to play the piano, something I had not done in maybe 6 months. Guess what? I think I got better! lol. Had PIZZA for lunch =DD After that tried to study at home. BIG mistake. Distractions made me very fustrated and finally, i couldnt take it anymore and left at 5pm. Went to library where I at least did some productive work. But got bored after awhile and took some picturesss

Aussie Cow! "Howdie Mate!"

Kitty Invasion! "I'll kick your arse!"
Bish Bish Bish! Muhahahaha!


Kitty rules Aussie!

Super unproductive day T_T


Came home, ate, and till now, only did 1 chem essay ques. Tired! I'm waiting for Huiyi to come online luhhh. Need to ask her about a RJC MCQ answer. The answer seems wrroong! But I don't think she's coming online already. Its 12.26am? Probably sleeping luhh. Lazy pieee! hahaha! (No offence k szb!)


Tired Tired! Sleeeeeep. Nights =D

No comments: