Monday, September 08, 2008

Its the start of prelims, but I'm surprisingly happy =DD

I dunno why. I started getting high after lunch and the euphoria just didnt die down. I didnt really feel wasted or sad that I got 3 questions definetely wrong for bio ppr 3. I just felt so elated that I chionged chemistry immediately after that =DD

Oh Joel called and he was freaking hilarious:

Joel: HELLO! Are you in school
Me: Yea... why?
Joel: OMGOODNESSSSSSSSSSS DO YOU KNOW ZJ HAS A BF?
Me: Yeah.. Its kinda old news. Been tgt for awhile
Joel: But I dont know abt it!!! OMGOODNESSS! Since when since when??

Okay la. Maybe too hiong, Headache now =.=!

Sleeepp. Chem ppr 3 tml. May blog agn tml... depends bah! But definetely not on wednesday! Bio ppr 2 is on thursday. crap.

K la.. Head's really constricting now. Gotta sleep. Nights =D

(I know. alot of =D in this post) =DDD

No comments: