Sunday, September 14, 2008


Heh. I realised I blogged almsot everyday in August. 27 out of 31!


Just finished studying. Hope its enough to bring me across tml. Can't let my tuition teacher down. He's alr quite demoralised cause his other 2 students are not very confident. Studied at Starbucks today. Most boring mid-autumn everrrrrrr. Watched ppl play with candles on the way home. *ENVYYYYYYY

Oh and a latern caught fire in my house. The candle finished burning so the flame started on the lantern

Dad: I think the lantern is burning. *Tries to blow out
Mum: Quick! Put under the tap!
Me: No need la. Can blow.
Mum: Quick Quick!

Okay. So I underestimated the fire. The lantern ended up in the sink.

Curry Udon for dinner! whoopppiieeesssss!

Check out the number of mooncakes boxes of mooncakes in my house:



Thats probably like 8 boxes! I counted about 40 - 50 mooncakes of various sizes and colour! OMGBBQ!MOONCAKESSSS

No comments: