Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kaka didn't come today. And we finally got the sitting for prom night right! *hugs everyone who helped

Kaka came after school to collect her hmwk. Oonie made me think tt she was comign from the back gate. So I waited at the squash court for damn long! Yun Hui was there soI wasn't alone =DD Only realised tt I got the wrong gate mayb 10 minutes later? But good thing though. I was able to open the gate for Su. If nt her friend would have to come down and open the gate for her.

Thought I would get back econs today but I didn't. Got back bio paper 2 structured though. I want to get at least a B!! Only ppr 3 essay portion and ppr 2 essay portions havent got back. GP was a terrible D.

Didnt do much after sch. Ate with Oon, talked to Ivan, did 2 paragraphs of econs. Left at 3.30 cause I wasn't sure what time my tuition was. Had to go home to check the phone number and call the center.

Tuition today was fun, yet tiring. I think I like GP when I'm there. I don't really like it in school. There's more room for expression of ideas, and I think cause usually there are only 3 or 4 of us, so the exchange of ideas flow alot better. I used bio ppr 3 knowledge! haha! Bt endotoxin and Golden Rice =DD Only Jie Yi and Jasmine came today. So after tuition as usual, walked to yishun, MRTed with Jasmine.

OH! Jie Yi said smth today that mirrored my thoughts =D "You choose if you want to be happy" Well, basically, you define your own happiness. Like I always say, life's too short to be unhappy. Why waste minutes on frowns? I rather spend my life happily, look on the bright side. That's my principle.

I ate ljs today! Finally! Combo 1 plus! Felt exremely guilty drinking the sprite. No guilt about the chicken though >.<

Lots of things to do. Extremely tired. Goodnight!

No comments: